Poerava Cruise from Raiatea/Taha’a to Bora Bora
From Thursday to Sunday
DAY 1 – Thursday
- Boarding in Raiatea on Thursday at 2.00pm
- Cruising to the North of Taha’a. Anchorage and dinner onboard
DAY 2 – Friday
- Breakfast in the lagoon and morning on a motu (islet)
- Lunch onboard
- Excursion ashore (pearl farm, vanilla plantation…)
- In the afternoon, sailing to the West of Taha’a
- Dinner onboard then departure to Bora Bora
DAY 3 – Saturday
- Breakfast onboard followed by nautical activities or optional excursions
- Lunch on a motu (islet)
- Late afternoon, cruising around Bora Bora and dinner onboard
DAY 4 – Sunday
- Breakfast onboard. Disembarkation at 10.00 am
Join the Haumana crew for a four-day cruise within the Leeward islands. Embark in Raiatea, the holy island and sail away to Taha’a, just a few kilometers away.
Sail along the Vanilla island; as you will be busy contemplating its impressive mountains, its mystic atmosphere will catch a spell on you. One hour before sunset, climb on the upper deck to enjoy the golden hour : when the light spreads through the sky and the sun beams shed a golden color on the houses.
After having given the chef’s delicious dishes a try and observed the island from the lagoon, get down and come ashore for an excursion you will remember for a lifetime. You will have the opportuniy to visit the best attractions of Taha’a, such as a pearl farm, a vanilla plantation or even the rum distillery.
Polynesian know how to get into the party spirit and you are about to witness it on your own during a special dinner aboard the Haumana. Afterwards, it will be time to head to the mesmerizing Bora Bora.
A turquoise lagoon, a colossal mountain, an infinity of islets and a radiant sun, here are the main elements to be found on the most famous postcard of the world. Draw alongside a private motu and explore the treasures of the lagoon before heading to a quite surprise lunch, in the water…